Location: Boulder, CO
Posting Close Date: 23-Jan-2022
Date Posted: 10-Jan-2022
The University of Colorado Boulder Athletics
Department encourages applications for a Ticket Marketing and Sales Coordinator! The primary focus of the role is service,
retention, renewal and upgrades of new and existing season ticket holders for assigned sports. The position will assist the ticket office in
a variety of functions for the Athletic Department and participate in programs that have been developed to increase ticket sales, increase
attendance and grow relations between donors, internal and external customers and students. Additional duties include researching and
continually enhancing the benefits for our season ticket holders. The position will implement all activities in coordination with Ticket
Operations and Sales, the Buff Club, Marketing, Analytics, and Digital Marketing managers.
This position will be responsible for
preparing, analyzing and interpreting reports using Paciolan, CRM software and Ticket Intelligence to determine the timing and success of
The person in this position is responsible for promoting the philosophy and objectives of the intercollegiate athletics
program. This shall include adhering to the principles of the Athletic Department’s Mission Statement, Diversity and Inclusion Mission
Statement, Core Values, Policies and Procedures, as well as the rules and regulations of the University, the Pac 12 Conference and the NCAA.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated
to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with
Who We Are
As one of 34 U.S. public research institutions belonging to the prestigious
Association of American Universities (AAU)-and the only member in the Rocky Mountain region-our goal at CU Boulder is to directly affect
Colorado communities through collaborative research, innovation, and entrepreneurship. Our faculty, staff, and students work with the
broader community to establish unique connections that have lasting outcomes-both across Colorado and around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
Manage Ticket Operation for Women’s Soccer and Track:
- Collaborate with
marketing to increase attendance and revenue for assigned sport(s).
- Manage all complimentary ticket requests and trade agreements.
- Develop and manage renewal and retention strategies.
- Implement strategies that assist in meeting the department revenue
goals and objectives. Build respective seasons in Paciolan ticketing system including setting up online and mobile sales platforms. Attend
weekly and/or monthly meeting to assure coordination with Marketing, Development, and other internal departments to make sure that external
customers receive accurate and consistent information.
- Maintain scanners and train full-time staff and game day staff on use of
scanners at assigned ticketed events.
- This position has the latitude to make decisions based on customer information and feedback by
brokering prices and discounts to generate attendance and team following.
- Assist with the
day-to-day operation of the Ticket Office and Ticket Services.
- Assist with promotions including donor events, game day events and
community group events.
- Conduct routine inventory checks of office supplies and make purchase recommendations as needed.
- Assist in football game day operations.
- Ensure that the highest standards of customer service are
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with various third-party entities to
ensure successful ticket sales campaigns and improve revenue opportunities.
- Provide accurate reporting on third-party ticket sales
and make recommendations as needed regarding managing inventory and adjusting sales timelines.
- Serve as event supervisor and leads
a team of student workers at assigned ticketed athletic events.
- Responsible for setting up premium season ticket holder area at
ticketed soccer events.
What You Should Know
- Must be able to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and
What We Can Offer
- The salary rate is $42,000 annually.
- Additional Athletics benefits
- Relocation is available within department guidelines.
- Athletic Event Tickets: Per Athletic Department
Policy and NCAA regulations, Nike Elite Employee Benefit: Per Nike Elite Policy.
of Colorado offers excellent benefits,
including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest
employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.
Be strategic. Be driven. Be Boulder.
What We Require
- One year of experience in customer service and in a ticketing office.
- Knowledge of NCAA ticketing rules and
- Familiarity with Paciolan Ticketing System.
What You Will Need
- Knowledge of NCAA
and Pac-12 bylaws, rules, and regulations.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in
marketing, communications or related field.
- Experience in promotions, marketing or communications.
- One year experience in a
BCS Athletic Ticket Office.
- Experience (tRes, CRM, eVenue, eQuery, PAC7 and Ticket Intelligence.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that
specifically tells us how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and responsibilities of the
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by January 23, 2022 for
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted
through CU Boulder Jobs.
All the information on this website – https://Boilingnews.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Boilingnews.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Boilingnews.com), is strictly at your own risk. Boilingnews.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.